Monday, February 20, 2006

43 things

I signed up over at 43 things yesterday. I know a complete timewasting exercise, but it goes right back to a piece of work I did in my last semester at university (funnily enough around this time last year) about goal setting and it made me realise how many of my goals I have yet to achieve (or even start on)!

I need to get another job, or do something else with my time because I realised how much time I have wasted since I left university. Yes, its paid the bills but it isn't stretching me at all. I need to do something else.

I have to knuckle down and work really hard for this selection. Its only something like 64 days away and at the moment I really do not feel ready for the fitness element of the board.

Only one thing to do.

Run More.

No comments: