Thursday, November 30, 2006

It gets better... right?

I’m in one of those weeks that never seems to end. How is it that there is a direct correlation between how crappy you feel and how slow time passes. Why can’t time slow down when life is good and speed past the not so good bits?

It’s like driving in fog. No matter how far you go, you never seem to come out of it. You may think the fog has lifted but its just an illusion. I’m trying to keep busy, but the second I stop, that weight comes crashing back down again. I guess time is like many things – completely in the eye of the beholder.

I’ve always been a believer that things work themselves out in the end. But my question is – Why does everything turn go wrong all at once? Is it Karma? All I could really use is for something to go right this week.

But I guess that’s hoping for too much.

No comments: